97 camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 97 camaro

well as you know we have spoken a few times. is all the oil/water issues resolved? the tires i know we spoke about and they will be needing replaced aside from that any other issues/concerns? i dont want to offer something stupid and you tell me to go pound sand lol. what do you think is fair? also id love to see the car before buying it but i guess thats the price i pay for wanting a car a few hundred miles away. also how many miles are on it? you told me but i forgot.

Comment

there is no water in the oil i changed the oil twice my son and i have started and moved the car every mowing day about every 5-6 days and no water has reappeared the car has about 126k would need to double check the motor has 50k the tires are not very good[old]but hold air and spin under a heavy right foot as far as seeing it i could take several pics but i cant get it up on my lift for a few days my truck is doa in it most every thing is replaced or in good shape the only rust on the bottom of the car is some on the rear end and shock bolts

Comment

can you please pm me your phone # again? id like to discuss price and other stuff.

thanks!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X