97 camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 97 camaro

what do yours look like the car is spoken for for a few more days then i give up on him he may not want the car
    the guy from syracuse is a kid he may not care more than willing to help can you send me a pic two people that are interested are on this site

Comment

theres a thread on here about me lookin for a set already lol...pics are on page 2...

http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread...=101595&page=2

Comment

pm me if you decide to part out

Comment

hello niko97rs you seem like a nice guy if i have not sold he car by the ist i am going to put it on the road and see what happens so if i have not sold i will make an arrangement with you
          are you sure it fits ok???? if not i may have one locally i will track down for you

Comment

its a 97 V6 direct swap, never had any issues with it..been in the car about 8 years....but ive grown up and want to go back to the stock look....if you could find one locally that would be amazing! where are you from BTW?

Comment

dexter new york

Comment

ok well let me know what you decide

Comment

did the car ever sell?

Comment

nope have not realy tried i have been working on my truck and i cancelled the local ads awhile ago

Comment

for what its worth im still interested. have cash but i just want to know it can make it back to cape cod.

Comment

i would not be comfortable stateing that it has set in my place for three years and at least two years in virginia why dont you send me your zip and i will check into shipping maybe we can come up with something or my truck may be better when i am done with it winter will be hear soon dont want it to get back to storage again

Comment

02745 is my zip

Comment

the cost priority.... is p/u 1 to 3 days delivered 1 to 6 is 495
                            economy....... is 7to 21 days for 395
                            the company is national transport llc this is the one my friend used

Comment

your looking for $2000 correct? so between $2400-$2500 delivered. still a bit too steep for me.

Comment

make me an offer i will sleep on it i am on vacay this week then i work for a week then i am going to north carolina for two weeks for my sons wedding after that my winter season takes effect and i have no life for five months so the car will go back in the storage like i said before i really have no interest in the camaro and do not want to part out it would be a shame and i really do not have the time after this next week.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                  New Owner!
                                  by LETZRIDE
                                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                  4 days ago
                                • ssms5411
                                  Little work today
                                  by ssms5411
                                  Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                  2 weeks ago
                                • LETZRIDE
                                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                  02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X