97 camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97 camaro

I have a 97 camaro it has the 3.8 5 speed i was putting together for my daughter it was a texas car no rust or damage undercoated I replaced 3.8 with a moter from a wrecked firebird that i knew was ok I changed rad fliuds tune up complete gaskets 50k on moter it ran great but over the winter {never driven in winter was only driven three days} we found water in oil I was told that the intake bolts were not sealed properly manifolds had to be changed for swap Thats the short story it has set for about 2 years.would like to get rid of it no time to repair I would like $2000 but may have to part out that is why i am listing it here to the camaro lovers.. it is way to nice to part out. the only other problem i know of is a small crack in dash I live in upstate new york and may be able to help deliver I have a trailer depends on ???? If i do not sell I am going to part it out That would be a shame but need to recoupe money will update I will run add for awhile first I did alot more to much to list :banana:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by goat70; 08-14-2010, 02:47 PM.

Re: 97 camaro

any interior pics? im interested just need more pics.

Comment

I will try this is a new computer not totaly set up yet this is also an old cheap camera if it does not work let me know i will get better ones
      Attached Files

Comment

how many miles? where are you located? im in mass i know you said ny. please pm me a # to call.

thanks!!!

Comment

hey i tried to pm back but your not accepting pms.

thanks for sending me a # ill be calling you sometime this afternoon. sadly im up at 6am on a sunday lol. anyway sorry to sound stupid but is the car (at all) driveable? my largest concern is getting it the the 380+ miles back to the boston area. aaa wont tow over 100 miles.

Comment

sorry
            I think pm is working now let me know if not

Comment

ya its working. just got the pm ill be calling shortly. thanks for the prompt response!

Comment

Where is the car located?

Comment

dexter new york 13634

Comment

water in oil fixed

Comment

will you PLEASEEE sell me the gauge cluster? ill give you $50 shipped

Comment

I have not decided to part out i have two people that want to buy and i promised to hold it for a week to see if the first one can get transportation i have the water problem fixed and it is running it still looks great and i really doubt that i will part out the car can go back in storage the under side of the car does not even have rust except the exaust and rear end but i will keep this site in mind if i change my mind
                        thank you

Comment

if i only had the money.... thats in very nice shape

Comment

yea i know breaks my heart to part it out

Comment

ill trade you my gages +$20 for ur stock ones...that way u still have a complete car

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                5 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X