Gauge Pod, Wastegate, FMU, Accel Injectors, more! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gauge Pod, Wastegate, FMU, Accel Injectors, more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gauge Pod, Wastegate, FMU, Accel Injectors, more!

Sweet. My zip code is 98589
    1997 Chevrolet Camaro
    L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Comment

Its a long transit to WA. I live in Michigan. UPS says shipping for 90lbs. (My guess) will be almost right at $100.

What I can do is take it to UPS and work with them to get you the best deal for shipping, different flat rate boxes, ect. Could possibly be less than $100.

I would clean them up for you but I would like to get some cash for them, say $20 or so. Let me know what you think.
      SLP CAI, RK Sport headers, P&Ped heads and intake, GT2 cam, Upgraded valvetrain, Z28 rear axle with 4.10s Tx Spd tune, Z06 rims, 2.5\" exhaust to flowmaster, 160* thermo, B&M ripper, upgraded ignition, rockford fosgate 12\" with sony xplode amp and HU.

Comment

Sounds good. I think I can send payment within the next day or 2.
        1997 Chevrolet Camaro
        L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Comment

Ok, I will clean them off as best I can for you so they look good.

What we can do, paypal me $120 and that should cover shipping plus $20 for the heads. Worst case scenario, if it costs more I will have to get back in touch with you but it should be ok. If shipping turns out cheaper than expected I can paypal you back some of the cost.

Do you want just the heads or do you want the stock cam as well?

Paypal address is neal.dreisig@gmail.com
          SLP CAI, RK Sport headers, P&Ped heads and intake, GT2 cam, Upgraded valvetrain, Z28 rear axle with 4.10s Tx Spd tune, Z06 rims, 2.5\" exhaust to flowmaster, 160* thermo, B&M ripper, upgraded ignition, rockford fosgate 12\" with sony xplode amp and HU.

Comment

pod free +ship? 12309

Comment

Justin.....$20 shipped. Your shipping is a little over $10 so I am only taking a few dollars for the piece.

Comment

you have a pm

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X