Gauge Pod, Wastegate, FMU, Accel Injectors, more! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gauge Pod, Wastegate, FMU, Accel Injectors, more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauge Pod, Wastegate, FMU, Accel Injectors, more!

I am selling the following, pics attached:

Turbonetics T3/T4 Turbo. 62-1 Compressor (550HP) with a .60 A/R on the cold side. Stage V turbine wheel with a .63 A/R - Needs to be rebuilt as seen in the picture - $350 Shipped

Brand new HKS Blow Off Valve in the box - $150 Shipped (Please request for pic)

Tial 38mm Wastegate with the 6 psi spring. The Gate has a few scratchs on it - $100 shipped

Cartech / Begi FMU (fully adjustable) - $100 Shipped

24lb./hr. Accel Injectors (6) - $125 Shipped

2 Gauge Pod for Pillar - $25 Shipped

Stock Heads/ Cam and valvetrain (Great for porting and Polishing) - $25 Plus shipping
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FuryCharger; 03-16-2010, 10:46 AM.
    SLP CAI, RK Sport headers, P&Ped heads and intake, GT2 cam, Upgraded valvetrain, Z28 rear axle with 4.10s Tx Spd tune, Z06 rims, 2.5\" exhaust to flowmaster, 160* thermo, B&M ripper, upgraded ignition, rockford fosgate 12\" with sony xplode amp and HU.

Re: Gauge Pod, Wastegate, FMU, Accel Injectors, more!

Heads and Cam pic:
    Attached Files
    SLP CAI, RK Sport headers, P&Ped heads and intake, GT2 cam, Upgraded valvetrain, Z28 rear axle with 4.10s Tx Spd tune, Z06 rims, 2.5\" exhaust to flowmaster, 160* thermo, B&M ripper, upgraded ignition, rockford fosgate 12\" with sony xplode amp and HU.

Comment

what year are the heads from?
      Daily: '02 Black Yukon Denali
      Toy: '06 Torrid Red GTO
      Gone: Powerdyned '02 Pewter Camaro
      Gone: '07 Charcoal Yamaha R6
      Gone: Ex-wife, lol

Comment

Heads are from a 97 camaro 3.8L

Comment

Did you buy the turbo used and as-is already apart? Do you have any history about it and why it needs rebuilt? Any damage or wear from the compressor or turbine wheels rubbing into the housings? Possibly interested and just want to know as much detail as possible about it.

Comment

size of gauges for the pod?

Comment

The pod carries 2.5" standard size gauges.

I bought the turbo a couple years ago new and in working condition. When tuning, the wastegate malfunctioned and the unrelieved pressure blew the BOV right off the pipe. I kept it parked for 3 months and when I had my friend start the repair he said the impeller/shaft needed repair and the turbo rebuilt. My guess is that contaminates got into the pipe from where the BOV was and entered the turbo. It is still a good turbo as it retails for over $1000 but it just needs to be repaired and rebuilt.

Comment

2 1/16 or 2 5/8? lol

Comment

sorry, 2 1/16" pods.

Comment

Anyone still interested?? I am motivated to sell what I have. Make an offer.

Especially the heads and valvetrain, id be even willing to give away for free, excluding shipping.

Comment

I might be interested in the heads and valvetrain, how much would shipping be to 49931. Do you think they would fit in multiple usps flat rate boxes?
                      3\" Eldebrock catback exhaust<br />rksport powerdyne<br />pacesetter headers<br />VS cam,compcams pushrods,ls1 valves,5 angle valve job,p&p,<br />and total seal piston rings<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/804031\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/804031</a>

Comment

Shipping to you zip would be $64 at a 90lb. estimate. I am not exactly sure how much they weigh.

The multiple flat rate boxes may work. What I could do is take them to the UPS store and do my best to get it as cheap as possible. I would charge you a "Not to exceed price" of $65

Comment

All items I am putting at half off what I have listed above! This will be good through next week then I am putting them all on EBay.

Comment

do you still have the heads??? i want them for sure.
                            1997 Chevrolet Camaro
                            L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Comment

yes I still have the heads. What is your zip code?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X