Salut camaro lovers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salut camaro lovers!

Hola! I’m not sure how to really start this beginnings are always exciting, but I’m Mazukan, I’m 20 years of age from Georgia and before you ask no, I am not a camaro owner by any means I’m afraid, but I hope that doesn’t entirely ruin the greetings... I’m a huge fan of the car for almost 4 years, I think for me it’s just the way the camaro smiles at you, I get that feeling of safety being around these cars they’re always fun to see on the road and come in so many brilliant colors and designs and they’re kinda like my drug... Outside of that I’m a easy to get along with person anyone’s whose met me likes my personality, I’m also a unconfirmed meteorologist and caretaker of 5 dogs and 2 cats. I carry a mysterious side as well at my deeper depths.. to those who are curious as to what I mean by this and managed to make it this far in my seemingly endless introduction. As far as introductions go I just got about all of it in there, it’s truly a pleasure meeting you all and I hope that maybe some of us could become friends as well!
    Last edited by Mazukan; 05-10-2020, 10:44 AM.

Welcome to the site! You are more than welcome to be on the site and learn as much as you'd like. Maybe at some point you may buy one. All we ask is that you don't spam the site. Otherwise you are free to post in relevant topic areas about what you'd like so long as it is relevant! :)

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

I might spam you with questions or links jkjk, I’d like to get one as my first car

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X