Quarantine Boredom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quarantine Boredom

Hey everyone, new poster to the forum. I've had an account for about a month now just browsing around through different threads for my car. Got me a 17 rs, I'll attach pics if I can figure it out. Would anyone also know how to change the default profile picture? I'd been looking at the settings forever but can never find anything related to it. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200321_165942.jpg
Size:	3.92 MB
ID:	1575972Click image for larger version

Name:	20200321_165850.jpg
Size:	3.43 MB
ID:	1575973
    Attached Files

Welcome to the forum! Great to see you have decided to post and the car looks great!

Looks like you have already figured out how to post an image, but this thread here should help out with navigating: https://www.camarov6.com/forum/welco...gate-the-forum

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

As far as changing your profile picture, click on your name under your display picture currently. That will take you to your user profile. From there you should have a button on your user profile that is overlayed on your display picture that reads "edit avatar" - this is where you would change your display picture.

Now, if you don't have that option it could be that I don't have it enabled for non supporting members ($10/year). I haven't promoted that function much as it opens up a few benefits, but it is something I would like to revamp a bit in the near future. It is available, and we are grateful if you opt to support us in that way. But again, not something we are actively promoting that everyone would be aware of.

Comment

Also, if you are bored, make sure you check out our social distancing pool! https://www.camarov6.com/forum/commu...et#post1575966

I'll be running matchup's daily for a couple of days until we get a champion.

Just a bit of fun to make this whole situation just a little bit lighter...because it sucks not being able to freely do what we want to do!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X