Kenny Brown Strut Tower Brace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny Brown Strut Tower Brace

Anyone ever heard of these? Have someone trying to sale some, and i was wondering about them performance wise.

http://www.v6f-body.com/showthread.php?t=1341

He has a few if anyone else is interested.
    Last edited by lilchubby; 08-21-2009, 08:57 AM.

Re: Kenny Brown Strut Tower Brace

Sounds like a great deal. Can you post pics on here?
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I believe you should be able to see it further down that thread, if not here they are

Comment

Thanks for the pics , for some reason I couldn't view them on that link. Was there a installed pic on a 3.8? Thanks
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

No, scanned the install instructions, but for the pic they use an LT1 for the demonstration. He said the install instructions cover all the ls1/lt1/and 3.8's at once. He has like close to 20 of these it think. just trying to decide if i should pull the trigger on one. For 80 plus shipping its kinda hard not too.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X