Rear End Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear End Swap

I just did a rear end swap on my 1996 Camaro. Got the rear end from a 2001 3.8 Camaro, mainly for the disc brakes. It was pretty easy, basically just pull the old rear out and put the new one in. So, if anyone is planning on doing this anytime soon, it's really easy, just make sure you keep all the parts from the donor car just incase your old don't fit/get broken.

Re: Rear End Swap

you swapped rear ends for disk brakes?

Comment

lots of people do

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

i guess that seems weird, idk what involved in swaping just brakes either, nor have i ownda car with drums

Comment

Idk, it was easy to find a rear end with discs because my dad knows a lot of junkyard owners so we found one and put it on.

Comment

Im doing the same with my 94 bird from a 2000T/A im getting the brakes and a torsen

Comment

It's really easy, maybe took us 2 hours or so, and that is with working on my brothers car too. Having the discs in the back feels like it helps a lot so it was a good investment.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X