V6 and V8 Bolt pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V6 and V8 Bolt pattern

hey guys, once again I have a question. My brother's car is at the dealership right now getting a new rearend, the mechanic at botnick told him that he had to swap my brothers axles into the new (used) rearend because the bolt pattern was different, is there any chance a z28 would have a diff bolt pattern?

Re: V6 and V8 Bolt pattern

if your talking about where the lugs bolt up, they are the same... from 93-02 is 4 3/4 inch

Comment

Their the same, I think the guy is trying to get more money out of him.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411
        Their the same, I think the guy is trying to get more money out of him.

we had thought the same, but after some research i found that the center piece between the lugs sticks out fiurther on 99-02's (98's still remained the same) the new rearend was off a 00' V6 . . . and that conflicted with his stock rims.. so that was the problem

Comment

If your talking about the hub, all you do is use a dremel and grind the hub down a little. Thats what I had to do worked perfectly.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X