got my decarbon shocks WTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got my decarbon shocks WTF

(takeoffs)it looks like they have been drove for more than a couple of miles... jeeze , they bottom mounting bracket is rusty as hell.. snow and salt maybe .. also for those out there with 17x11s how true are rims ?? the guy at sears put the new TT IIs on the balancer and you could see that they are not perfectly true when he was spinning the WHEEL(TWO PIECE RIM).. don'T feel it in the ride ..

[ November 19, 2002: Message edited by: MEAN 98 ]</p>

duh.. i'm sorry i should put (spray paint) in the title block..to get some response...

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] Nah stickers, or some junk like that in the subject line. LOL! Sounds like you got riped on the "take off" parts. Sound more like "old junk parts" Kinda sucks!

What's the deal with the Torque thrust II's? I thought you was usin' ZR1's?

When you put the 315's on did you notice a difference in preformance at all? Reason I'm asking is with the input I got from you and others I decided to go with the 17x11 in the rear, and I saw the pics on your web-site of the 315. One huge tire...

So I thought maybe I could go about 1" less with like a 285. What is your opinion? :D
      Thanks, <br />JAM<p>02 Firebird GT

Comment

Did these come from SLP?
        2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
        Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

yes.. there is no oil leaking from them but they have definately seen some salty roads or been on a vehicle for a while :eek:

Comment

have you called them up and complained? I would definately recommend it! I just ordered mine and they better not look like yours! Keep us updated.
            2000 Z28 M-6<br />Loudmouth, TSP Lid, MAF Ends<br />330 rwhp

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X