Clear All

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by slacker69:
    Think I will like the Nos better<hr></blockquote>

Enjoy! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

What about the Lakewood tractions action lift bars?
      1 of a kind<p>Red 97 Camaro<p>Modifications: <br />SLP CAI, RK Sport Headers, Car Sound High Flow Cat, 3\" piping<br />3\" Steel driveshaft, SFC\'s, Panhard Rod, MAC Torque Arm<br />Manual Fan Switch<p>Best E/T:<p>60\' 2.152<br />330 6.271<br />1/8th 9.704<br />MPH 71.93

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ItalianStallion1:
        What about the Lakewood tractions action lift bars?<hr></blockquote>

Horrible.

Comment

Ok Dom, why are they horrible. Are they for drag racing because that's what they seem like. What's your knowledge of them or anybody elses knowledge of them?
          1 of a kind<p>Red 97 Camaro<p>Modifications: <br />SLP CAI, RK Sport Headers, Car Sound High Flow Cat, 3\" piping<br />3\" Steel driveshaft, SFC\'s, Panhard Rod, MAC Torque Arm<br />Manual Fan Switch<p>Best E/T:<p>60\' 2.152<br />330 6.271<br />1/8th 9.704<br />MPH 71.93

Comment

Know people who used them and they either broke or took them off before they broke. Obviously they are for drag racing. They don't serve any purpose for cornering. Horrible design and quality.

Use the search function on z28.com and ls1.com. It's been a while since anyone was dumb enough to buy them.

[ January 27, 2002: Message edited by: Dom ]</p>

Comment

grazie tante

Comment

where can you buy 1LE lca's? how much do they go for? I checked the mod guide on the site and for some reason there's no prices posted :(

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Nascar Jim:
                  where can you buy 1LE lca's? how much do they go for? I checked the mod guide on the site and for some reason there's no prices posted :( <hr></blockquote>

Because you can get them from any GM dealer. See the Technical Database, 1LE section for part numbers.
                  Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

The 1LE LCA's are part#10164151. You can also order them from www.gmpartsdirect.com but you will have to set up an account w/them, but it doesn't take but 5minutes to do & doesn't cost you a dime.
                    2001 Onyx Black Camaro M5-Totalled<br />2005 Ford F150 XLT 5.4L<br /><br />\"To make peace, prepare for war.\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X