Kumho 712's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kumho 712's

I found these at tire rack for 92 bucks a tire. Anyone have these? I am looking at the 255/50/16's. Any thoughts on these?

I just bought a pair of 255/50/16s for my rears on Friday. Still got the 215/60s up front! [img]smile.gif[/img] Tomorrow I'll go get the fronts. Anyways.. I LOVE THEM! A friend of mine has them on his v6 Dakota. He says he still has traction problems. But I had mine siped and they grip like glue! It only cost me an extra $10/tire so I figured I might as well. I might suggest that you figure out your total cost from Tire rack first, then visit a Discount Tire shop if there's one in your area. They're prices will usually beat Tire rack after shipping. Total I paid $272.83 for the two rears siped, mounted, and balanced. So times two that would be $545.66, or around $505 if you don't get them siped.
    Also, it rained all day today so I got to try out the wet traction and Good Lord it's great. They got that huge channel down the middle and with the siping even off the line starts are great.
    [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

I've got 245/50/16Zs on all four corners on mine. I give the Kumhos [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
      -James<br /><br />\'96 3.8L A4 Camaro (SOLD)

Comment

I have the 255/45/17's and they are some of the best tires I've owned
        2000 GTP<br />Thrasher CAI, 3.4\" pulley, DHP PCM<br />Member RedLineVSix<br />Best ET-14.02<br />Best Trap-97.15

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X