Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man I LOVE my BRIDGESTONES

potenza RE910's [img]smile.gif[/img]
    got them at a great price, they grip the road soo much better than those 235's i had. I think i might just stick with this brand. I didnt honestly think that 10mm made that big a difference

Don't buy goodyear.
    2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

tire rack has them for 86 bucks. I went from gs-c to re730's. They were on sale at the time for 120 or so. I love those bridgestones. I think I too might stick with this brand for a while.
    Andy Adamez<br />--------------------<br />3.8L 97 V6<br />Hurst Shifter w/ Home Made Handle, Hypertech 160 Thermo, Ported MAF, 5 Point Harness for Pass & Driver, Painted Valve Covers, Nitrous Express Wet EFI Kit

Comment

Bridgestone Potenzas are an excellent brand of tires. I also love mine. They handle 10 times better in wet & the dry as my stock goodyrs did. My next set will probably be some of the new RE950's.
      <a href=\"http://groups.msn.com/WhoisNightRider/bluethunder.msnw\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Electron Blue Corvette Coupe</a><br /><i>13.083@108.23</i><br /><br /><a href=\"http://groups.msn.com/WhoisNightRider/redfire.msnw\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Red Grandprix GTP</a> <b>SOLD</b><br /><i>14.49@94.42 (Bone stock)</i><br /><br />2002 Black Convertible Camaro Z28<br /><i>times comming real soon!</i>

Comment

I had the same tire back in the day, but I had problems with mine. When I was getting my tires rotated and my wheels aligned, the guy at the Firestone shop told about excessive amouts of tread wear. I admit that I drive my car agressively, but these tires were GONE in about 6 months. He said it must have been a bad batch from the factory, or a design flaw, but he had replaced six sets because of it! He gave me a brand new set of Firestone Firehawks, Z-rated for $22 a tire. They normally cost about $125 each.

That's just my personal experience, and I have to admit, those were GREAT tires, especially in the rain. Amazing grip all round!! [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
        <b><i>1999 Pewter Trans Am M6 - Stock for now...<br />296.6 RWHP and 310.6 RWTQ</i></b> -<i>SOLD</i><p><i>\"There are vast amounts of money to be made in the sevice of the Lord!\"</i><br /><i>1994 Green Camaro M5 - <b>SOLD</b></i><p><br /><b><i>Associate of VENOM-VI</i></b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X