Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXTREME CUSTOMIZATION

I have a 1996 RS

I am serious about setting my maro apart from every one else. Can anyone tell me if 22" wheels will fit our cars?

How about 21"?

I know 20" will fit.
    I know all about the weight to speed ratio

You will have to some major cutting and fender rolling. Lol, yea you're trying to do too much. Stick with dubs.
    <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

very possible...

you will just have to do a lot of custom work on the fender area

but, your going to make your car all show no go. those rims are heavy.

if your interested in setting yourself apart, custom fiberglass work, body kits, etc.

or, if you are really adventurous, check out this link -- http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...c&f=5&t=000827 -- and contact me if interested.
      2001 75th Anniversary V6 Pewter Firebird w/ Chrome Wheels, T-Tops, & Y87<br />Mods: Free Ram Air, !Silencer, Holley Filter, Full 3\" Hooker Catback, 3\" Cat<br />Best time: 15.095 at 90.00 MPH with a 2.127 60\'

Comment

22" wheels on a Camaro? Are you from a farm outside Atlanta and like the "tractor look" or what?

Just kidding...
        I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
        CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
        FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

I dought they could fit the front, I don't think the back would be a problem, but you would have to have some small tires in which there is a good chance that you would pop a tire and bust a rim. It's like there is a big gap between the tire and the fender like a truck so 20's look huge, even 18's. Actually, if you know of the Sprewell Racing Camaro they put 20's on it and still had to roll the fenders, so I think 22's would be pretty much be impossible, sorry bro. The tires on the Sprewell Camaro are in the front 245/35/20's and in the back 275/30/20's. I'm looking at the pictures of the car and I can't see 22's fitting. I think the fronts wouldn't be able to turn without hitting the fender.

Most people have 17's or 16's so if you had 18's you'ld be different than most.
          1 of a kind<p>Red 97 Camaro<p>Modifications: <br />SLP CAI, RK Sport Headers, Car Sound High Flow Cat, 3\" piping<br />3\" Steel driveshaft, SFC\'s, Panhard Rod, MAC Torque Arm<br />Manual Fan Switch<p>Best E/T:<p>60\' 2.152<br />330 6.271<br />1/8th 9.704<br />MPH 71.93

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X