BMR STB and alternator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMR STB and alternator

Im getting the BMR STB soon. I have been reading a lot of people saying that their alternator is in the way a lot when they are putting it in. Why is this? Are they just being sent the wrong one?

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

yup, the v8 bar wont fit since it doesnt bend backwards... they dont have a photo of the v6 bar, but my site does.

You'll notice it isnt a straight bar, and it in no way even comes near the alternator.

My only issue with it, is I cannot seem to pull my transmission dipstick out with the brace on.
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

I just put mine on this morning, and I cannot pull the transmission dip out either. And it looks like it's going to make oil changes a PITA.

Comment

That was me with the alternator being in the way, don't worry about it, if they actually send you the right part then it will be fine!!! they sent me the V8 STB instead. Thats why the alternator was in the way.
        1997 Firebird Convertable White, with custom Purple pin striping and custom Purple detailing!!!<br />Y87 Performance Package W68 Apperance Package<br />Boydes, aluminum rims 16\" BMR STB <br />SLP Cold Air Intake 3\"hiflow cat 3\" dynomax custom catback, 2.5\" Flowmaster 80. Slp Take off Shocks, Springs And Struts. Transgo shift kit with corvette servo!<br />Sony Explode CD Player Kicker Comp VR 12, and Explode 760Watt amp!!!<br />5% Tint on the side windows, Correction officially 2% on the side windows, or at least that is what the highpo said and 15% on my rear window<br />Yup Purdy Car!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X