relocation brackets..(other possible uses) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

relocation brackets..(other possible uses)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• relocation brackets..(other possible uses)

i have a set of bmr relocation brakets. i was going to lower my car, but have decide not to. i read somewhere that installing relocation without lowering can help traction a bunch cause the way the lower control arm is angled. is this true? are there any side affects to this?
    97 CAMARO RS<br />12.9@103mph<br />best 60ft..1.9 ( on street tires)<br /> 1.7 (on gas)<br />turbo supra 12.5@119mph (street tires)<br />new times to come sporting the sp63gt

It helps. With my relocation brackets on, the control arms sit more level now.
    <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

spohn says that people have shaved .1 sec with his relocation brackets.
      6s.......under the hood or under the belt, they just dont cut it.

Comment

now is that with or without lowering springs. cause they are designed for lower car.i'm noting going to be lowering mine. i neeed more info on this subject or i can test n' tune
        97 CAMARO RS<br />12.9@103mph<br />best 60ft..1.9 ( on street tires)<br /> 1.7 (on gas)<br />turbo supra 12.5@119mph (street tires)<br />new times to come sporting the sp63gt

Comment

it wont hurt to get it if your car is not lowered, it just helps your car a lot if it is lowered.
          6s.......under the hood or under the belt, they just dont cut it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X