X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQUEAKING from back right tire

hey i got one?!

theres a rapid squeaking noise coming from my back right tire, i dont know if its the breaks or what. it happens when im driving at any speed and when i apply my brakes! any one know.

its doesnt normaly sound like the usual brake problem.

sounds like when you are messing around on the bed with your significant other on a squeaky bed at warp 3! thats the best comparison i can come up with sorry! :eek:

can someone help?
    98 firebird v6<p>venom member #6<p>40 series flowmasters, FRA w/ K&N filter. a big engine, batmobile floor mats,<br />more to come:<br />\"some technical stuff goes here\"<p>CLOSES THING TO THE BATMOBILE IM GONNA GET!.....for now!

Time for new pads. That is the indicator on your pads hitting the rotor, it is there so that you will hear it when you need new pads.

My .02
    2000 GTP<br />Thrasher CAI, 3.4\" pulley, DHP PCM<br />Member RedLineVSix<br />Best ET-14.02<br />Best Trap-97.15

Comment

Either time for new pads or it could also be rear shocks. I have a mustang which had the same problem, when I added some new shocks the sound disappeared.
      RED 1995 CAMARO 3.4L<br />Moroso cai, ASP Underdrive Pulleys, B&M Shifter, Flowmaster 80-Series Muffler, Polygraphite Sway Bar Bushings, Endlinks, and Panhard Rod Bushings

Comment

Duplicate post.
        Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X