No announcement yet.

Damn STB!!!! Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, but I have to send that one back to BMR. But it might be better for you to get one from them, cuz I scatched it when I was trying to put it in. Then you can get one powder coated the color you want too!!

And shortdog273 good deal on the exhaust, cuz I really don't want it too loud on the inside, and definitly don't want it to rice up on me. But I get it installed tommorow, so Ill post ya and let you know how she sounds. I have my intake on too!! The slp CAI.
    1997 Firebird Convertable White, with custom Purple pin striping and custom Purple detailing!!!<br />Y87 Performance Package W68 Apperance Package<br />Boydes, aluminum rims 16\" BMR STB <br />SLP Cold Air Intake 3\"hiflow cat 3\" dynomax custom catback, 2.5\" Flowmaster 80. Slp Take off Shocks, Springs And Struts. Transgo shift kit with corvette servo!<br />Sony Explode CD Player Kicker Comp VR 12, and Explode 760Watt amp!!!<br />5% Tint on the side windows, Correction officially 2% on the side windows, or at least that is what the highpo said and 15% on my rear window<br />Yup Purdy Car!!

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by shortdog273:

I'll sell it for about 35 bucks but the reducers and clamps are still stuck on it.
      <hr></blockquote>

Disregard, I thought you were asking me about my flowmaster.
      <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

Cool cool [img]smile.gif[/img]
        Big cam. Big stall. Big nuts.<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.streetlethal.net/vids2/joenastycam.MPG\" target=\"_blank\">Idle/Rev Clip.</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X