Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 Camaro shocks and lowering

Hello

I have what i think is a good question. I want to lower my car 1" or maybe 2" i don,t know yet. Now my question is if i lower the car will it effect the stock supention?? Like wear out the shocks, balljoint, tierods, or etc??? I fI lower the car with the Eibach pro-kit and get the KYB AGX shocks the 5 shocks in one from Summit I know they out preform the stock componets but will they last as long as the stock components?? Becouse I have 143,000 miles on my car will the kits I buy last that long or 2/3 of that time??? I need help !!!

Thanks
    Shane

It shouldn't wear out any quicker since you're talking about getting new shocks and struts, but it will throw off your traction in the rear. You will get rear wheel hop when trying to floor it or peel out. I'd recommend replacing your control arms with stronger ones. You will most definitely need the relocation brackets if you lower it. An adjustable panhard rod is recommended also. You can get all of these items from www.bmrfabrication.com. They're the cheapest out there.
    <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X