SLP Level One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLP Level One

1) Anyone own this package and have it equipped on their V6? Opinions?

2) Anyone aware if the included Eibach springs are the Pro Kit series or if they are some special design for the SLP kit? Either way, what's the overall hieght drop?

3) Is it worth it? It seems to be a great deal. I'm not looking to gear my camaro with any specific hard core suspension setup. I just want to make it handle like it should, be more solid, launcher better, and not compromise too much of the pretty comfortable ride.
    2002 Camaro SS 6 Spd<br />Sebring Silver Metallic<br />Still breaking it in<p>Traded in - 2002 V6 5 Spd Camaro.<p>\"I\'ll never trust squirrels again.\"

Well, since everyone seems to be at a loss for words :rolleyes: I went ahead and briefly inquired about this suspension to SLP when I ordered my LSD from them today.

Apparently they market it for the V6 as well as the V8.
    Customer testimony is nothing but positive from the "V6 Guys" who have ordered it.
    The Eibach springs and Biltein shocks were designed by SLP's engineers. This would provide a 3/4" drop *at most* on the V6 and result in a very nice compromise between handling and ride. Apparently when you're making the hard corners, they act like a performance setup and while riding along peacefully they enter a "neutral zone" where they don't kill the ride.

Eibach Springs, Bilstein Shocks, front 32mm sway bar, panhard bar, rear control arms, polyurethane all around.

I will buy this kit and I will get some opinions up at that time.

Thanks guys!
    [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]

[ January 07, 2002: Message edited by: Cale ]</p>
    2002 Camaro SS 6 Spd<br />Sebring Silver Metallic<br />Still breaking it in<p>Traded in - 2002 V6 5 Spd Camaro.<p>\"I\'ll never trust squirrels again.\"

Comment

just wondering whats the part number on the LSD

Thanks
      Jason

Comment

I bought the level one kit and put the springs and shocks on my v8. It lowered the car 1/4 of an inch and I turns like a champ now!

It's well worth it, imo.
        Keith - 99 'maro - White M5 - bumpstick and boltons - 13.65 @ 101 N/A
        "I ain't too big to listen to the rumors, I'm just too @#$% big to pay attention to them" - Dr. Dre
        http://seppo.hopto.org/

Comment

how much is this package?

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by hawgs:
            how much is this package?<hr></blockquote>

I've seen it as cheap as 550. But shipping will easily run 50+ bucks. It comes in two big heavy boxes. The shocks and springs alone are worth that.
            Keith - 99 'maro - White M5 - bumpstick and boltons - 13.65 @ 101 N/A
            "I ain't too big to listen to the rumors, I'm just too @#$% big to pay attention to them" - Dr. Dre
            http://seppo.hopto.org/

Comment

With the eibach springs it is called progresive winding. They start soft then get more tense as the compress. That is why the don't kill the ride when you are just driving a long.
              1995 Camaro 3.4 v6. Dead<br />1995 Trans Am FIPK.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X