yokahoma tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yokahoma tires

how nice are the low profile yokahoma tires???please help me out!!!
    1997 Camaro 30th Anniversary<br />T-tops<br />Black with silver racing stripes<br />17\" Yokohoma tires w/American racing Snipers<br />2-10\" Pioneer IMPP subs with 700 watt Pioneer amp and Pioneer reciever<br />K&N filter<br />Flowmaster cat back exhaust<br />tailight blackouts<br />painted vents<br />***soon to be N20 i HOPE but, I am still deciding***

Which ones are you looking at? I have Avid T4's and am mostly happy with them. I bought them for their excellent mileage and handling, but if you are looking for a sticky tire, these are not them. I have traction problems under hard acceleration in 1st and 2nd gear. That is my only complaint with them. They do stick fairly well at speed though.
    97 Silver Bird<br />3.8 M5 Bone Stock Engine<br />15.528 @ 88.96 bone stock<br /><a href=\"http://www.fbodyenhancements.com/\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyenhancements.com/</a>

Comment

No...im talkin about the AVS DB tires...u can find them on tirerack.com for $92 a piece i was just wondering if there worth it...but i definetly want low profiles...ohh and also do u order bigger tires when u get low profiles???
      1997 Camaro 30th Anniversary<br />T-tops<br />Black with silver racing stripes<br />17\" Yokohoma tires w/American racing Snipers<br />2-10\" Pioneer IMPP subs with 700 watt Pioneer amp and Pioneer reciever<br />K&N filter<br />Flowmaster cat back exhaust<br />tailight blackouts<br />painted vents<br />***soon to be N20 i HOPE but, I am still deciding***

Comment

No...im talkin about the AVS DB tires...u can find them on tirerack.com for $92 a piece i was just wondering if there worth it...but i definetly want low profiles...ohh and also do u order bigger tires when u get low profiles???

Comment

Those are excellent tires from what I hear, and they're definetly quiet (hence the dB). I've considered them myself, and they're cheap too!
          2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
          Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X