What colors of suspension best compliment Ext. Color? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What colors of suspension best compliment Ext. Color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What colors of suspension best compliment Ext. Color?

Any Ext Color, what are your thoughts?

I ordered a silver BMR STB for my silver metallic camaro to make it blend with the engine bay, but Im having second thoughts... Im thinking maybe selling it off to mommy dearest for her camaro (red) and then buying a red one instead. Red seems to go with silver pretty well. I just don't want a color to flashy (aka too ricey) and something that will look bad when dirty and be hard to clean.
    2002 Camaro SS 6 Spd<br />Sebring Silver Metallic<br />Still breaking it in<p>Traded in - 2002 V6 5 Spd Camaro.<p>\"I\'ll never trust squirrels again.\"

I think if you have a bright car go with dark colors if you have a dark car go with bright colors thats just me tho I got a Black BRM STB for my Pewter camaro

[ December 29, 2001: Message edited by: Jason Morgan ]</p>

Comment

silver will look great

Ive got silver on my red car since the red wouldn't have matched (asked BMR). They look great in silver, I think you'll love it. If you do some mods and want them colorful. perhaps go with blue?
      2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
      Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

I just installed a silver BMR STB in my sebring silver metallic camaro and it looks great. I think for a silver car silver or black is the way to go.
        Bruce<br />2000 Silver 3.8L V6 Camaro M5<br />183.1 rwhp / 220.5 rwtq

Comment

Blue compliments silver very nicely [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
          2000 GTP<br />Thrasher CAI, 3.4\" pulley, DHP PCM<br />Member RedLineVSix<br />Best ET-14.02<br />Best Trap-97.15

Comment

I have a maroon exterior and have yellow accents, but have always liked red on a silver car. The Silver Porches with red calipers look awesome! :cool:
            - Josh<br />If you have any questions or need installation pics/help, e-mail me: Viper98885@aol.com<br /><a href=\"http://Camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/viper98885\" target=\"_blank\">\'93 Camaro Hardtop</a><br /><a href=\"http://Camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/01lincolnls8\" target=\"_blank\">\'01 Lincoln LS8 Sport</a><br />\'00 Yamaha YZF-R6<br /><a href=\"http://www.ftpp.net\" target=\"_blank\">Full Throttle Performance</a>

Comment

The reds dont match? ****... oh well. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
              www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

pewter is a hard one to match for, I think black is going to be the best though [img]smile.gif[/img]
                2001 75th Anniversary V6 Pewter Firebird w/ Chrome Wheels, T-Tops, & Y87<br />Mods: Free Ram Air, !Silencer, Holley Filter, Full 3\" Hooker Catback, 3\" Cat<br />Best time: 15.095 at 90.00 MPH with a 2.127 60\'

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X