two tires for drag radials?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two tires for drag radials?

i got two tires that could be mounted with some drag radials. is this a good idea. does anyone else want them?

Two tires? Are you talking about the fronts? What kind of tires? Drag radials are a good idea yes but what are these 2 tires you speak of?

Comment

i'm sorry i mean wheels. i have two of the five spoke "V" rims that weren't damaged and i don't know wheather to sell them or to keep them and put adials on them.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by TheBulldog:
        i'm sorry i mean wheels. i have two of the five spoke "V" rims that weren't damaged and i don't know wheather to sell them or to keep them and put adials on them.<hr></blockquote>

Unless your car is running under 15 seconds, drag radials would be pointless. If you plan on your car running faster then that, keep em and put some drags on em.
        Kyle M<br />--------------<br /><a href=\"http://grdws6.netfirms.com\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Trans Am WS6</a> (silver, A4) - lid, cutout, stage 3 shift kit, 12 bolt, vig 3200, tranny cooler, bmr sfc/stb, torq thrust ii. <b>12.688 @ 106.47mph -=- 1.756 60\'</b>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by TheBulldog:
          i got two tires that could be mounted with some drag radials. is this a good idea. does anyone else want them?<hr></blockquote>

Why not. Put some nittos on them and use them at the track. I would do the same as I have like 12 stock rims, but I'm saving up for drag lites also.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X