Kenny Brown Double Diamond Subframe Connectors: Pics and Opinions - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kenny Brown Double Diamond Subframe Connectors: Pics and Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny Brown Double Diamond Subframe Connectors: Pics and Opinions

I was considering either KB DD or the LG/Global west style. I saw a recent pic of BMR Boxed on a car and you can see them from the sides :( . I don't want them to be visible or cause clearance issues. Does anyone have the Kenny Browns or LG or Global West and if so do you have pics, and are they visible from the side?

KBDDs. No pics. They are visible from the side only if I squat down or am at a considerable distance from the car. The black tabs behind the front wheels come into view before the sfcs.
    2000 Firebird convert, chameleon/tan, M5, Y87, TCS, BMR tower brace and panhard, KBDD sfcs, 245/50-16 GSCs

Comment

yup i got them you cant seem them they are great espiclly if you have t tops but they are good period

Comment

I saw them on a few cars then they aren't visible from the sides unless you bend down.

Comment

I'd be interested too but what kind of clearance problems would you run into (if any?). If I were to lower the car 1" would I have any problems? I'm sure 95silver would like to know too [img]smile.gif[/img]
          1994 Camaro 3.4L M5 R.I.P.<br />You know what they say- a small engine means big... errr... e/t\'s<br /><a href=\"http://www.pbase.com/rrj72/the_accident\" target=\"_blank\">www.pbase.com/rrj72/the_accident</a><p>replaced with: red 97 A4 vert (my brothers as soon as i find my REAL replacement)<p>soon to come: 1969 RS/SS<p>\"All you need are the esentials: scented candles, massage oil, and Berry White write that down.\" -Van Wilder

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X