cheapest springs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheapest springs?

Anyone know what place sells the cheapest springs something like the eiback pro kit? cheapest I found brand new for v6 is 207+ shipping. thanks guys I seen someone post earlier about getting 193 shipped or something
    GreenMachine<br />96 Camaro RS Convertable<br />home made CAI,! maf,eibach pro kit,Y87,Flowmaster 80s,hi flow cat,taylor wires,160 stat,99C5 rims with 2 245/45/ZR17 and 2 275/40/ZR18 Nitto 555 extremes <br />Homepage up @ <a href=\"http://www.theresasellsvegas.com/photos/car.htm\" target=\"_blank\">RSPICS</a>

Tirerack sells the Eibach sportline for $208. Summit sells Intrax springs for $189. Thats cheapest i have found. The Eibach pro kit goes for about $229 on average.

Comment

Click the sprint link in my sig. If you don't want your car lowered more than 1.5", then go with something else. These springs dropped my car ALOT.
      <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

tirerack might have raised their price cause it shows $248

shortdog your car is mad low, those springs lowered it that much, I dunno if i'm into that low your rear wheels kinda look like they're slamed like this / \.
        GreenMachine<br />96 Camaro RS Convertable<br />home made CAI,! maf,eibach pro kit,Y87,Flowmaster 80s,hi flow cat,taylor wires,160 stat,99C5 rims with 2 245/45/ZR17 and 2 275/40/ZR18 Nitto 555 extremes <br />Homepage up @ <a href=\"http://www.theresasellsvegas.com/photos/car.htm\" target=\"_blank\">RSPICS</a>

Comment

One of my buddies had the Sportlines. He hated them. Car was way too low. Plus his Bilsteins couldn't handle the shocks and the ride was all bouncy. Definitely get adjustable shocks with lowering springs.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Insanex1:
            tirerack might have raised their price cause it shows $248

shortdog your car is mad low, those springs lowered it that much, I dunno if i'm into that low your rear wheels kinda look like they're slamed like this / \.
            <hr></blockquote>

The pic with the 18s was on an uneven pavement, but it's still pretty low. Also, the front tire is a smaller size than the rear. The dragstrip pic is a better view of my car lowered with the stock 16s.
            <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

RKsport has a 2" drop for $199 + shiping
              RedlineVSix

Comment

rksport shipping is rediculis they want 40 bucks for shipping for springs.

Comment

I can get those for you too but the shipping is expensive. I would recommend the H&R for $205 if money was the only issue.
                  <a href=\"http://www.lmperformance.com\" target=\"_blank\">LMPerformance</a><br /> <a href=\"mailto:Sales@LMPerformance.com\">Sales@LMPe rformance.com</a>

Comment

well money isn't the only issue I just want the best for the money, how would h&r compare to eibach as far as performance wise i'm not to into the lowering thing past 1.5in?

Comment

hey insane, i have new H&R springs for 170 shipped. let me know if you want them.

Comment

sorry I just got in a gp for 208 shipped for eibachs

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                          New Owner!
                          by LETZRIDE
                          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                          2 days ago
                        • ssms5411
                          Little work today
                          by ssms5411
                          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                          2 weeks ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X