BFG Sport Comp 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFG Sport Comp 2

Pretty new tire, bought them in 275/40/17, to replace my old Pirelli P Zero Nero M&S tires. I like them a lot, they hook up a lot better than the Pirellis.

Re: BFG Sport Comp 2

How do they compare to BFG G force tire?
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Only ties I've ever had on the Camaro are these and the Pirelli, so I wouldn't know. These are better than the old Sport Comp.

ETA, these are the second generation of that tire, ssms.
      Last edited by enzia35; 10-07-2012, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Can you take pics of the thread, it will give me a good idea how they are.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....e+Sport+COMP-2

Comment

Looks good, almost like the G-Force tires.

Comment

Similar tread pattern, different compound. First summer tires I've had, very grippy.

Comment

Originally posted by enzia35 View Post
                Similar tread pattern, different compound. First summer tires I've had, very grippy.
                Yeah I like my BFG G force tires very happy with them and they hold up very well.

Comment

What makes me sad is I recently moved to Lubbock, which gets a bit more chilly during the winter than in College Station. I heard summer tires really shouldn't be driven during the winter under 40 degrees.

Comment

I think you'll be fine, as long as you don't do anything crazy on wet or snow pavement.

Comment

I will tell you summer tires don't belong on the snow at all. I had one hell of a drive last october while on my summer tires in that damn crazy snow storm. I could barely get around and the brakes were completely useless.

Comment

Yeah,I stat driving a bit more cautiously even when it's sprinkling out. I'm sure I'll be fine. But in the mean time, I'm going to enjoy this dry weather.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X