best LCA's for the buck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best LCA's for the buck?

1LE is no doubt the cheapest, but is it the best? BMR better, or any other ones?
    2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

I think the 1LE as the best for HP street and autocross. Drag racing I recommend Hotchkis. I will never recommend welded tubular LCA to anyone. I have major safety concerns with welded aftermarket parts in the suspension.
    Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Best for what? You want to go for Formula One or Mercedes?

One with spherical bearings at both ends would give you the absolute best handling when new (of course, these should be matched with other equally precise mods), but would be pretty much impossible to live with on the street.

If you're really serious, I'd check out Global West. They seem to be the hardcore performance guys, not very concerned with image, and only somewhat concerned with streetability. Sam Strano has a lot of practical experience and seems to have a good perspective on the tradeoffs in suspension tuning.

[ February 28, 2002: Message edited by: V6Bob ]</p>
      2000 Firebird convert, chameleon/tan, M5, Y87, TCS, BMR tower brace and panhard, KBDD sfcs, 245/50-16 GSCs

Comment

I would get Lakewood boxed lcas. They are only $90 a pair.
        RED 1995 CAMARO 3.4L<br />Moroso cai, ASP Underdrive Pulleys, B&M Shifter, Flowmaster 80-Series Muffler, Polygraphite Sway Bar Bushings, Endlinks, and Panhard Rod Bushings

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X