205/16's on the Front ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 205/16's on the Front ?

Just yesterday I saw another local 3.4 Firebird almost identical to mine, 94 or 95 Model with 225/16's' on the back and 205/16's inch tires on the front all on factory rims. Surely that isn't normal is it? Wouldn't that be an issue with the driving or no? I wanted to ask the guy if that was the way he meant to have it/em or was that just temporary til he could get right sized one's lol. What's your all's take on it?

Re: 205/16's on the Front ?

Its not that big of a deal. If its on the fugly chicken wheels then they are 16 x 7.5" so its not all that much of a stretch. If he really had nothing else to put on them then they will work, but I would want a bit wider of a tire. I have a 205/60r16 on my spare twisted spoke chicken wheel. I only put that size on because the tire was free though. On my summer set I run 245/50r16s and on the winter set I run 215/60r16s.

Comment

Oh ok .... If it were me I'd run atleast 215/60/16's on all 4. But, I gotta find me some rims first. I'd like to have some originals but idk know yet.

Comment

it's ok but he will be missing alot of traction with that setup. i would run a 225 wide minimum on our cars since those tires would be too easy to spin. im currently running 245 on my 16 inch wheels.

Comment

It is fine but ruins the chance of rotating the tires.

I am running 275s on all four corners right now but on after market 17s.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X