getting some rims for the bird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting some rims for the bird

ok well i was looking into getting some gloss black c6 rims for my bird but the sizes are 18 and 19. my question is will they even fit? and what will have to do besides the BFH mod and what size would anybody recommend? if anybody has any in put plz let me know

Thanks

Re: getting some rims for the bird

Depends on how wide the 19's are, I would stick with 17's if it was me.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

yea thats what i was thinking i still have stock rims just came across it a good deal but didmt know what i was getting myself into never bought rims just wanted to get an opinion and thats anothing idk how wide they are prob 11 since they are 19

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
        Depends on how wide the 19's are, I would stick with 17's if it was me.
        I agree. Have you thought about just upgrading to the 275/40-17s and rims that were available on the T/A's and Formulas. I think 19s would look a little gawdy on the Bird (just my opinion).

Comment

yea never liked big rims but a deal popped up so thought i would get an opinion for everybody here but yall answer my question i was looking into getting the same size rims as mine but chrome but i cant find any! just got tires last yr some firehawk wide oval indy 500 so i dont want them to go waste

Comment

If there 11"s wide you night need spacers or BFH mod, depends really on what size tire you run on the back.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

i have the staggered ones 17s in the front 18s on the back. i love em gives my camaro a mean look to it. i just painted them flat black havent put clear on it yet.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

im guessing the cars lowerred? adjustable PHB, lca relocations brackets, and BFH mod are gonna be more then needed.

why not just go with a 18x9.5 18x10.5 combo? tires can still be had for some what cheap. and they fit/look good when lowered. 19" tires get pricey!!!!

Comment

nice camaro! but i think get some 17 all around never liked the big wheel thing i like some meat on my tires but i will get them soon ill post pics as soon i get them on!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X