Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kumho tire question

Hey,
    Do the Kumho Supra 712's have curb protectors which stick out past the rim to help from damaging them. My firehawk sz50's had that feature and I loved it so I want to make sure this new set have these protectors. It saved my *** so meny times

Also how is the ride in the Kumho tires, is it smooth? I would think by looking at them it would be a rough ride.THANKS

Yes, they have curb protectors. As far as the ride handling, it depends how low of a profile tire you get. I have 35 series tires and my is lowered, so yes, I do feel every bump.
    <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

I need 245/50/16's

Comment

You won't have a problem then. A 50 series to a 35 series is a BIG difference.
        <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

I had 255/50/16's and they were alright

they pulled to every bump i hit though so i was constantly being pulled left and right

they only have about 35k miles on them and they are bald so expect them to wear real quick

i'm trying to replace them now

thining about 245/45/16's but not going with kumho again
          1996 Polo Green Metallic Firebird V6 3800 A4 - <i><a href=\"http://personal.bellsouth.net/lig/j/h/jhooks2/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">The Green Goblin</a></i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X