Dimensions of driver's side well for 10" sub box..anyone know them? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dimensions of driver's side well for 10" sub box..anyone know them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimensions of driver's side well for 10" sub box..anyone know them?

I want to make a box for a 10" inch sub in the driver's side well...I've had 2 12" subs for years in a huge box that sat level with the top of the sides and took up all of my space. Now I want my trunk space to be free.

I just bought one 10" sub and it's in a nice box with plexiglass on the top of it and everything and sits at the bottom of the trunk even with the sides where those plastic holders mount for the T-Tops (they're taken out long ago but I want to put them back in so that I can fit in the T-Tops.

I would say just get one of those stealth boxes. I think they're made by like subthump or something. I can't remember. There was one in the for sale section of here like a few months ago.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Dimensions of driver's side well for 10" sub box..anyone know them?

correct me if im wrong but i think MTX makes them or used to and maybe JL?
      1999 Camaro V6 A4<br />Navy Blue metallic<br />Intake+Exhaust+4.10+?=?

Comment

All I know is Subthump. I checked to make sure and that is the right company.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Dimensions of driver's side well for 10&quot; sub box..anyone know them?

I have 2 Subthump boxes Dr. and Pass. , work very well.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Mtx and jl both make them but there not to cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom_WS6 View Post
              sits at the bottom of the trunk even with the sides where those plastic holders mount for the T-Tops (they're taken out long ago but I want to put them back in so that I can fit in the T-Tops.
              Don't bother with those T top holders. I''ve taken my tops out hundreds of times and have only used those things twice. There is no point to them. Just put the t tops donw in the well area or up on the deck above the gas tank. The holders are completely pointless, useless and just waste your time.
              I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
              CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
              FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                Hello everyone!
                by Andy H
                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                4 weeks ago
              • 3.4 slow to go
                hey there strangers!
                by 3.4 slow to go
                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X