Kee Audio Bazooka Subs - Fantastic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kee Audio Bazooka Subs - Fantastic!

I finally blew a subwoofer in the 2000 Firebird with the Monsoon system. For reference the subwoofers in this car are 4-Ohm DVC from factory.

I went to kee audio (google it) and bought a pair of the bazooka replacement subwoofers. The install went well and in about 30-45 minutes I had a brand new pair of very nice subwoofers.

The deep bass is better, the upper volume limit is better, but the mid-bass could really be improved by installing some new door speakers (which may be the next project).

For those looking to retain factory sound system characteristics on a budget, this is a fantasic and simple upgrade. Thanks to Kee.
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Re: Kee Audio Bazooka Subs - Fantastic!

my subs are blown as well. my bass is turned all the way down now so i dont have to listen to the popping =/

how much did these run ya?

Comment

I like my setup, 6x9's in the sails and a 12 in the trunk. But Kee does amazing work. They're really close with LS1tech. Ian there is one of the most customer friendly in the business.

Comment

$100 from Kee for the pair. Cheap upgrade when you don't want to replace everything.
        2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
        Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X