door speaker mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• door speaker mounts

Are the camaro speaker mounts different from the firebird mounts? When I bought my car it didn't have door speakers in it and I found a set of mounts from a firebird for $5.
    1997 Chevrolet Camaro
    L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Re: door speaker mounts

I'm pretty sure they're the same...

Comment

assuming they are the same would be my choice too.
      Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
      1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
      1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
      2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

Originally posted by ACiFiC View Post
        assuming they are the same would be my choice too.
        They're the same size if nothing else. They both have 6.5" full range in the doors.

Comment

Ok I bought the mounts yesterday and put my speakers in them, but I couldn't get my door panel back on. The speaker was pushing against it. Am I doing something wrong?
          1997 Chevrolet Camaro
          L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Comment

I literally just did my door speakers with 6.5 " pioneers. Had zero issues... I think if you're unfamiliar with the door panel mounting then maybe you could get it stuck cuz the door panel only goes in one way..
            #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X