Need a new radio for my 2010 Sierra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a new radio for my 2010 Sierra

Alright, here is what I'm looking to accomplish.

I'd like a touchscreen, with the ability to add a back up camera, and stream music/pandora via bluetooth from my iphone. I've been looking and the closest I've found is the Pioneer AVH-P3300BT, however, it doesn't support bluetooth streaming. I'm trying to keep this around $500. Any recommendations?
    <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Re: Need a new radio for my 2010 Sierra

I would go with a Alpine myself but you'll be spending $700-900 easy, but it would be worth it.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Re: Need a new radio for my 2010 Sierra

Where are you seeing that it won't stream via Bluetooth? The Pioneer site says it's Pandora App compatible (with cable), but it appears that just enables the Pandora functionality on the screen like thumbs up and down and such. It sounds like it can still stream audio via Bluetooth.

Hmm..looked up some more reviews and found what you're talking about. That's kind of surprising, however, there is usually quality loss via bluetooth, so I'm not sure a cable would be that much of a hassle for the added benefit. I know my Clarion streams audio, however, I wouldn't recommend it as the sound quality seemed sub-par until I got an external amp. But the Clarion VX400 does seem to fit your option list. I still put Pioneer at the top of my list and would probably deal with some not so ideal features for the quality.
      Last edited by TheGr8Schlotzky; 02-10-2011, 02:16 PM.
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X