New sub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New sub

So i just got a new sub and i was wondering how would be the best way to wire my subs to my stock deck. I read the modification encyclopedia but i am still really confused

Re: New sub

Be a bit more specific, do you have the base sound system, monsoon or bose?

Just to help clarify
    In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
    2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Originally posted by 1997Canadian3.8 View Post
      Be a bit more specific, do you have the base sound system, monsoon or bose?

Just to help clarify
      no its the base package. nothing special to it at all just the delco deck

Comment

Stock deck? I'm not sure you can... I never could find out how at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Docta View Post
          Stock deck? I'm not sure you can... I never could find out how at least.
          well there is a thing i guess you can buy like an adapter but i dont get how it works. I think it is called OEM-1 by PAC

Comment

Originally posted by joeman1369 View Post
            well there is a thing i guess you can buy like an adapter but i dont get how it works. I think it is called OEM-1 by PAC
            Trust me, You're much better off buying a new deck. I contemplated it when I got my sub but you wont have the control or the sound quality you should have. Aftermarket decks are cheap. IMHO the stock delco deck and speakers sucked... Trust me the upgrade is worth it.
            In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
            2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Trust me, You're much better off buying a new deck. I contemplated it when I got my sub but you wont have the control or the sound quality you should have. Aftermarket decks are cheap. IMHO the stock delco deck and speakers sucked... Trust me the upgrade is worth it.
              yeah i was kind of thinking that. If i was going to get a new deck though where can i get a spacer at to fill part of the gap in cause if i get a new one ill only get a single din?

Comment

Here's something cool I've seen some guys do: http://maptechenterprises.com/humoun...&products_id=5

Comment

Originally posted by bigairboarder44 View Post
                  Here's something cool I've seen some guys do: http://maptechenterprises.com/humoun...&products_id=5
                  that looks pretty cool actually

Comment

Originally posted by joeman1369 View Post
                    yeah i was kind of thinking that. If i was going to get a new deck though where can i get a spacer at to fill part of the gap in cause if i get a new one ill only get a single din?
                    I got a kit from future shop. It looks totally clean. I'd post a pic but my car is in storage.
                    In America's Hat!

Comment

I got a kit from future shop. It looks totally clean. I'd post a pic but my car is in storage.
                      How can I search for it online so I can see a picture?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X