Will these fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will these fit?

Hey I would just like to make sure these would fit my car before I spent the money to purchase as I don't know much about car audio.
    I have a 1998 camaro with the stock 4 speaker system(non-monsoon). I am looking to purchase these:

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S - Car speaker system - 110 Watt - 2-way - component - 6.5"

Alpine MRP-F300 - Amplifier - V-Power - 4-channel

Alpine Type-R SPR-17C - Car speaker - 100 Watt - 2-way - coaxial - 6.5"

Thanks for the help.

Re: Will these fit?

the size is right, but i hear the type r are too deep to fit in most cars stock locations, but you will need to measure the depth to make sure they will sit in there all the way

or just cut the hassle and get type s alpines, they sounds great as well and i know they will fit because i have them in my car

Comment

Re: Will these fit?

For the rear sail panels you should be able to fit any size 6.5 speaker, I have Kicker 3 way 6 X 9's in there and the magnet was huge , just did some triming, some guys have put 8" speakers in that location too, for the front I have Infinity Kappa's 3 way 6.5"s in there with no problems just take one of the speakers out and measure your back spacing and compare it to the type R's. they also make spacer rings for like 1/4" to 1/2" to give you more back spacing.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X