Looking at a new HU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at a new HU

I'm looking at the Pioneer DEH-2200UB as an upgrade to a stock HU.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16882117318

My question is could this HU run all 4 speakers in my car (2 door and 2 sail panels)?
    Looking at the back of the HU, it only has the two connectors for the speakers.

Re: Looking at a new HU

It says 4 X 22 , has 1 set of RCA's , the speaker wires will be on the wiring harness that plugs in the back.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

So the speakers would plug into the bare connectors right next to the "10" thing on the back?

What would the RCA cables connect then?

Comment

I would suggest you have a stereo shop install it. It will have a harness that plugs into the back with alot of wires, 8 wires will be your 4 speakers. RCA's are for a amp.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Alright, thanks for the help.

Now to decide what HU to get. I won't be using CD's (who uses such outdated tech anyway?) and will be just using a aux-input with my mp3 player.

Comment

thats not a bad HU i think thats like the one i just put in my friends jeep, but as far as installing it its really that hard to do you just buy one of those harness adapters from like best buy or walmart and you just follow the list from that and the stereo, its like orange left front speaker, blue right front speaker, red power, etc. once thats done just plug it in.

Comment

I don't listen to CDS either, I have a Alpine with a 32GB USB drive for all my songs. If you haven't installed a stereo before I would have someone install it so you don't acidently blow it up rhile installing it.

Comment

Personally I like the stock monsoon decks. But to each his own. Its easy and looks good, and are like new for cheap on Ebay.

Comment

Does it have an AUX-IN? That's the main reason I'm looking to upgrade.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X