monsoon amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monsoon amp

from what i'm told, there's a monsoon amp in the trunk of my car and i picked out 6 new speakers however, only 4 can wire to the HU so what are the specs on the monsoon amp? the wattages and such?

Re: monsoon amp

have you tried google?
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

did but got every number under the sun..don't know what to believe..

Comment

there is a stock amp in the trunk of the car, behing the spare tire on top there is bacl square the amp is bolted to on the back side, for the speakers just get a harned adapter for the stock harnes.

Comment

huh? yes i am aware there's a stock amp in the trunk behind the spare tire however, i was asking what's the output wattages of that amp? I was going to hook some new speakers up to it if it was powerful enough but after looking on google it seems noone knows the exact output,

Comment

i would believe that it should be powerful enough. my buddy blew his stock speakers with that amp.

EDIT-i just did a google and found that it is "stated" to be 200w.
            Last edited by flamingchicken; 12-13-2009, 02:16 PM.
            Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
              i would believe that it should be powerful enough. my buddy blew his stock speakers with that amp.

EDIT-i just did a google and found that it is "stated" to be 200w.
              supposedly 500w if its past a certain year..... maybe 200w... and yes it will blow stock speakers

Comment

well i got a 02, which is the last year so i'd assume my car has the 500w one..and yes, i've blown my front two speakers so i can speak for that part. hopefully it doesn't blow the new kicker speakers.

Comment

the stock speaker have a paper back... so hopefully ur new ones are made of better material and wont blow

Comment

i put kicker 4x6 in my dads truck and he likes to run down the road thumpin, and they have so far taken the abuse very well infact.
                    Team NoVa

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X