Back seat speakers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back seat speakers?

Hey guys this might sound like a stupid question but what size speakers would I need to buy for the backseat? I currently only have two speakers up in the front and would like to get two more.

thankks

Re: Back seat speakers?

If in the sail panels I've seen 8" mids or like me I put Kicker 3 way 6 X 9's in there, sealed them up and they have some good mid base and have the highs. I had to cut to make fit but the magnet fit in there well. Or just go with a stock style speaker I think 6.75".
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

either 6.5" or 6.75" will fit, but if you have the monsoon system, the sail panel speakers are only component. but if you say you only have two in the front then that leads me to believe that you don't have the monsoon system, in which case you'll be fine getting some 2 or 3 ways and putting them in.

Comment

the speakers in the back seat are 6.5 from the factory.
        Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

cool thanks guys.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X