Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: dynotune this weekend

Originally posted by bigairboarder44 View Post
    nice numbers dude..congrats. man i wanna drive my car now.

btw, i've said it before but your car is gorgeous.
    lol thanks bro, i'll pass the word along to her ;) get the mod fever going for yours!

Originally posted by vr4gasm View Post
    don't you just love raping v8 mustangs its so much fun :) and you should come down here and get a dyno tune :-D phil is the best fbody tuner this side of the mississippi :) and my FI dynotune from him is only 150$ guys have driven from flordia to have him tune for them on ls1tech...
    exactly :rock: are you in the ohio area? i know there are a few of us scattered around (blizzard and some others) that could all meet up there for a day and get pulls, i'd be down.
    pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
    gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

i live in the very southern tip of ohio where it touches KY and WV the dyno and tuner is actually in ky a few miles from here.. we could do a dyno day at intense racing or IPS in columbus though if you guys aren't down for the drive? :) i am in columbus just about every other weekend
      2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
      1991 3000GT VR4
      2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

im coming up from southwest va about 50 mins from the WV boarder, so it's all the same to me.

we should guage interest with others for real tho.
        pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
        gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

i was on a dyno jet. But you have more done than i do. Non leaking manifolds. And i tune. I bet with my headers fixed and a tune i would put down over 200

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X