• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dynotune this weekend

^i was taking a little off for age.... but no way it should be 21.5%

Comment

Any stickers on the car, add +5hp for each stickers.LOL
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

lol well hot damn!! that puts me to at least 285 on the wheels then!

i have a buddy like that with at LEAST 300 on the wheels (NOT) with all the sti stickers on his 2.5 impreza
        pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
        gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

So what does the winner get?

Comment

the winner gets a cookie if you're ever in sw virginia...and by cookie, i mean nothing.

i'm guessing an optimistic 191 rwhp/203rwtq.
            pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic

Comment

well that's no fun then...

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells View Post
                im gonna say 180hp 200 tq

cause with roughly the same mods and 1.9 rockers i put down 206/225
                you picked up over 25 to the wheels with just a higher ratio rocker?

damn homie.

sigpic

Comment

the rule of thumb is 20 at the flywheel.
                  Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

then those should be a nice lil boost along with h/c :drool:

sigpic

Comment

when i got mine on, i could tell a MAJOR difference in performance...it felt good.
                      Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Originally posted by BallerMaro13 View Post
                        then those should be a nice lil boost along with h/c :drool:
                        yea go for it, good luck too as you are gonna have issues running rockers with a cam. :rolleyes:
                        http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Yup, i went with the 1.7 rockers myself so I could cam it later.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

abbott's n/a cam comes packaged with 1.6 ratio like stock...i'll probly look into that

sigpic

Comment

So i drive 4 hours last night to my girl's family and get to the dynotune place this afternoon, and after i fill out the forms the guy comes out looking like something is wrong...he said unfortunately the dyno operator had to leave for a family emergency and they can't tune my car today, and they didn't have my cell # so they couldn't tell me. the guy looked very worried that i was gonna take his head off but i was cool about it and said, well man, i did drive across virginia to come tune with you guys (to which he literally replied..."ohhh f*ck"), and i'm only in town through monday, so tell me when you guys can get me some pulls....and he immediately said, "man, you know what, i guarantee you we can do it monday and not only that, but just for your trouble, i'll give you as many pulls as you need and all the tuning on the house".

needless to say, i'll be getting my free dynotune first thing monday for the price of the gas it takes to get there :rock:

(attn: blizzard) and the guys came out and checked out the 'maro, and immediately asked me what i had done to the 350 (lol). but after i told them it was just my 6-banger and what my plans were, they said they'd be all onboard to work on a custom turbo project with me :drool:

dyno numbers to come monday

sigpic

Comment

NICE! can't wait for the results :tup:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                  New Owner!
                                  by LETZRIDE
                                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                  3 days ago
                                • ssms5411
                                  Little work today
                                  by ssms5411
                                  Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                  2 weeks ago
                                • LETZRIDE
                                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                  02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X