Stock 98 IFR tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock 98 IFR tables

I need the stock IFR tables for a 98 Camaro. Don't know if it makes a difference from firebirds or not. I've looked around on the tune repository on hptuners website.. But what I found seemed odd.. On all of the 98's they have flat tables.. 1999+ they gain a curve. I lost my stock tune and I'm totally kicking myself for it. Computer crash.

TEAM C6V6

Re: Stock 98 IFR tables

I have 2 in the repository one stock automatic and one stock from a 5 speed.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, apparently the IFR table in a 98 is a flat 22.18 Hmm. I've been using a stock table from my 02 which is curved. For my lucas 42.5 I plugged in 42.5/22=1.931818181x22.18 and stuck that in all the tables. The car is running great now. Yeah, brian I saw yours after I looked in the firebird section.

Now I just have to figure out this damn PLX wideband. I've got it going through my EGR with a +9.3 correction which seems to match up with my gauge. Brian, it was you who bought a PLX too, right? Have you had any issues with it? How far off did you set yours? Ah, assuming you don't have hptuners pro, that is..

TEAM C6V6

Comment

I have an Innovate LM1 and the HPTuners pro interface with no offset to get the readings to match. I think it's 97RS4life that has the PLX set up through the EGR.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bigbrian442 View Post
          I have an Innovate LM1 and the HPTuners pro interface with no offset to get the readings to match. I think it's 97RS4life that has the PLX set up through the EGR.
          I should have spent the extra money for pro.. I'm gonna have to PM him.
          Thanks Brian.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

You can have it upgraded to the pro, but it costs more then the $150 difference and you have to send your interface back for a few weeks.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bigbrian442 View Post
              You can have it upgraded to the pro, but it costs more then the $150 difference and you have to send your interface back for a few weeks.
              Yeah I read about the upgrade which is also why I'm kicking myself. I'm gonna work with this till I get frustrated enough to dump more money into it.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X