Bad O2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad O2?

OK, I just got the car tuned; we put new inejctors in and tuned for them wrong. Still haven't corrected that, but now I'm getting an O2 code for the passenger. Do you guys think this is an actual malfunctioning sensor, or do you think it's a short? Everything but my cruise control seems to be working fine; no fuses blown or anything. I'm thinking of swapping it to the other side this weekend, but figured if it is a bad sensor, why not go ahead and replace the whole sensor since I'm down there. What do you guys think?
    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Re: Bad O2?

Running rich or lean will cause a O2 to go out, I would get the correct tune in there then scan it to see if the O2 is bad.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

OK, why just one O2 then? Wouldn't both go out if it was running rich/lean? Also, got the injectors figured out we think, getting them corrected on the 23rd :)
      ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
      A few things

Comment

Don't know, I normally only have one O2 go out at a time. Both O2's are seperate so maybe it was its time to go.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Alright; still up in the air of it I'll swap sides tomorrow. More then likely, I'll be buying a new O2 in the next few days.
          ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
          A few things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X