Just got my 3.4 tuned by FASTCHIPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my 3.4 tuned by FASTCHIPS

I had talked about sending my computer from my 3.4 to fastchips to get tuned on here a few months ago and finnally did it. I have done every bolt on mod possible and even swaped the rear end to 4.10s. My speedo was way off and was racking up miles faster than it should have been so i talked to Ed Wright of fastchips and he said he could tune it to fix the speedo, correct the shift points and get more power out of it. I had it back with in a week but was not able to test it until today. All i can say is wow. it deffinatly made a differance, it pulls much harder from bottom end to top. shifts are quicker and a little firmer. speedo seems to be right, ill have to double check that with the GPS. I beleive the speed limiter has been removed.... it did not shut off when i opened it up on the high way. I would deffinatly reccomend it to other 3.4 owners looking for more power. Its a little pricey but i think it was worth it. with shipping and all it came to be a little under $400. He cant tune for cams or any internals but a basic tune deffinatly made a noticable differance. Im hoping to get on a dyno next month to see what the car is making after all the mods. I guess my next step is the 3500 head swap along with a cam.

Re: Just got my 3.4 tuned by FASTCHIPS

Nice man, Can't wait to see what numbers you pull off!

Comment

this is epic, i didn't think ed could do a tune for the 3.4

i thought he could just calibrate for gears and such.

are you telling me that he advanced spark, firmed the shifts, messed with the air/fuel ratio etc???

if thats the case, i'm sending mine.

please tell me everything that he did.

Comment

well any update here!!

i want to know everything he was able to do on your 3.4 pcm, the wait is killing me!!

Comment

i've got a sweet idea.

how bout i DONT give up on this thread cuz i really wanna know what he was able to do to your pcm.

why would you post a thread and not look at it again??

this is pretty important for us 3.4 guys.

Comment

Max idk, if it were me id just call them (fastchips) it seems as if he has forgotten his own thread

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad View Post
              Max idk, if it were me id just call them (fastchips) it seems as if he has forgotten his own thread
              lol don't you hate that?

oh and i've been in contact with ED via email but he always sends generic answers. I want to hear what he REALLY can do for the 3.4

Comment

yeah. Idk man. Im not keepin my 3.4 Much longer ..... I think

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X