Tunes for B@stard obd 1 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tunes for B@stard obd 1 ?

Right now i've got a 93 firebird with the 93 PCM, which to my knowledge is different even from the other 3.4 years ( 94 & 95 ) because in the following two years the transmission is switched over to computer control.

Finding almost no way to tune the 93 3.4 pcm, aside from a jet chip which is no tune imo, i've emailed about the mail in tunes and am skeptical on whether they can actually tune my 93 3.4 pcm, since i have got mixed responses.

So now i have a few questions for you computer tech gurus.

The first being thus:

To your knowledge is there any mail in tune available for my PCM or any kind of hypertech device that would work ?

Secondly, down the road i plan on purchasing a 94 or 95 firebird as a project car, mainly because the PCM is tunable.

So in regards to those years ( 94 & 95 ) is there a mail in tune available and is there anything else for tuning that pcm, (hypertech, Megasquirt etc. )

I'm just trying to get a feel for what would be the best tuning option for my proj. car down the road and wondering if there is in fact anything for me right now.

thanks

max

Re: Tunes for B@stard obd 1 ?

Max, did you read the sticky at the top? It discusses the three options for tuning.

I have been leaning towards MS, I just don't have time to mess with it right now.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird View Post
      Max, did you read the sticky at the top? It discusses the three options for tuning.

I have been leaning towards MS, I just don't have time to mess with it right now.

jason your talkin bout tuning options for only the 94 and 95 3.4 pcm correct?

Comment

Originally posted by tkoforpresident View Post
        jason your talkin bout tuning options for only the 94 and 95 3.4 pcm correct?
        I am not exactly sure what works with what years. But you were asking about the 95, correct?

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird View Post
          I am not exactly sure what works with what years. But you were asking about the 95, correct?
          i was under the impression that the 94 and 95 computers were identicle and that the 93 was different in regards to a computer regulated transmission and in any case it is very much "not tunable" with programs such as fastchips etc.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X