pcmforless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pcmforless

i paid $255 for a tuned pcm over a week ago, and ordered it overnight. i still haven't received it...is that usual? are they waiting for me to send in my pcm or something? because i wasnt planning on it until i get the tuned one in.
    1999 v6 Camaro M5
    Automatic to Manual converted
    Pacesetter Headers, 2.5" Custom True Duals with X-Pipe and Magnaflow Bullet Muffers,
    !cat, Intake, 3.42's with LSD, MSD Wires, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Short Shifter, Tuned PCM

Re: pcmforless

mine took a couple weeks.:(

Comment

They might not have had one to fit your car in stock and had to order/find one.

What did you ever do about the broken fly wheel bolt?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bigbrian442
        They might not have had one to fit your car in stock and had to order/find one.

What did you ever do about the broken fly wheel bolt?
        broke a couple of easy outs in it, ended up using a diamond tipped dremel bit to grind it all out, then drilled and re tapped. threads weren't perfect, but the bolt torqued down so i was satisfied. no vibrations yet :tup:
        1999 v6 Camaro M5
        Pacesetter Headers, 2.5" Custom True Duals with X-Pipe and Magnaflow Bullet Muffers,
        !cat, Intake, 3.42's with LSD, MSD Wires, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Short Shifter, Tuned PCM

Comment

why ask us, we have no idea what they are doing. Call them up and find out if you are wondering. lol.

Let me look in my crystal ball and find out for you, yup, they are out of the 99 pcm right now and waiting for more cores is my guess too...

call them, find out if they need you to send your stocker in to get tuned or something
          http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 97rs4life
            why ask us, we have no idea what they are doing. Call them up and find out if you are wondering. lol.

Let me look in my crystal ball and find out for you, yup, they are out of the 99 pcm right now and waiting for more cores is my guess too...

call them, find out if they need you to send your stocker in to get tuned or something

because this is the pcm section and i figured people have gone through this before. to my knowledge sending in my pcm is optional, if i want the refund. i was just seeing if it usually took this long for anyone else
            1999 v6 Camaro M5

Comment

I order a Jet DST Programer and It took almost a week. I finally figured out how to use it and its great.

Also I have a 1999 V6 camaro and I have put 3.73s, K&N intake system, Flowmaster exhasted and I am waiting for Headers cat, euro head lights.
              Camaro V6 1999- K&N Intake System
              - 3.73 gear
              - Jet DST Programer
              - Spark plugs (Split Fire) and wires (Taylor 8.5)
              - Headers (Pace) and Y- Pipe
              - Hi Flow Cat
              :stp:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X