PCMforless...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCMforless...

ordered a PCM from them bout 3 weeks ago. the website said they could ship out the computer next day, but for some god awful reason i still dont have it.

anybody else get a PCM from them? how long did it take?any seat of the pains gains?

-mike

Re: PCMforless...

i had to keep calling them and asking about it. The only thing good about the tune was my speedo is corrected. But overall it runs like crap. I tried emailing them for some help and they kept telling me the same stuff over and over and then just ignored me.

Comment

seat of the pains gains, lol

there has been mixed feelings about their tunes, mostly depends on the mods to your car and how much they have to guess for cams and such
      http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

If I wanted a tune I would never just send my pcm to some random people that have never even seen my car, just to have them guess at tuning it.

I would much rather spend a little bit more money and be able to tune it myself..

Comment

I got my car tuned by them. At the time it was a money/no dyno tuning info or places in the area. I liked what they did though. Might do it again to get by until I get a dyno tune.
          1998 Camaro A4<br />K&N filter, MSD coils, MSD plug wires, NGK TR6 plugs, Flowmaster exhaust. 10.2@73.5-1/8mi

Comment

I liked my tune, saw some decent improvements... like the shift upgraded for my auto...only took a few days for me to get mine...you should email em

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
            1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

going on 4 weeks of waiting. its rather annoying. supposedly it was just sent out at the beginning of the week.

i better be happy with my tune. or they are definately not going to have a happy customer!

Comment

Call them, e-mail them, get ahold of them. Maybe there was a problem with ordering or shipping. Talk to them and find out
                1998 Camaro A4<br />K&N filter, MSD coils, MSD plug wires, NGK TR6 plugs, Flowmaster exhaust. 10.2@73.5-1/8mi

Comment

emailed and emailed and emailed some more, all i got was, we had to order the computer from the dealership and that took like a day to get it from them and then we had to tune it.

still waiting too. kind of annoyed. but hopefully they live by the rule, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. cause i even opted for the NEXT DAY service and its been this long. not looking good on their part as a company who wants to completely satisfy their customers.

sad.

Comment

be careful, they will take a LOT out of your core charge for next day service. they took off twice as much for my core refund than it cost them to ship.

Comment

i had no core charge. i have a 96. couldnt send my PCM in to get it retuned, just had to order a 97 computer from them. but thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Call em.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X