Any tuning gurus around north alabama? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any tuning gurus around north alabama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any tuning gurus around north alabama?

Put a cam in and need a tune. Before I spend the money on the springs and retainers
    in order to raise the shift points and make better use of the cam, I would like to know
    if I'll actually be able to find a tuner.
    Last edited by caspernicus; 06-21-2006, 05:37 PM.

Re: Any tuning gurus around north alabama?

good luck finding someone around here for a tune. i live just outside of huntsville, in scottsboro. ive been looking for someone to get a tune from, but to no avail. im thinking me and another member may end up going in on a hp tuners. if u do end up finding someone, let me know, i could deffently use one.

Comment

Yeah I'm not having any luck either. I guess I'm just going to have
      to get a mail order tune even though I don't really want to.

Comment

Guys, I live in Madison, right beside Huntsville. We should all meet up some time, there are some other Bama guys around here also!

But, back on topic. Check out Huntsville Engines. They will be installing my 3.73s and Posi for me, and I am not sure if they can tune or not. What years are you guys cars? We could all go in on HPtuners together...

Check out Huntsville Engines at www.huntsvilleengine.com

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
        1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
        1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

yea we all need to meet up at the track or something, i met up with jtownrook a couple of months ago at bama dragway. and kristen is supposed to come down near huntsville in july and stay till august i believe thats what she said. and that time i called hptuners for a couple a questions i think i remember them saying that the more you bought the cheaper it was, and i think that would prolly be perfect for all of us. there is also a dyno somewhere around bham if i remember correctly.

come get some
          http://www.canyoumaketheturn.com/

Comment

maybe we should all meet up at huntsville dragway sometime in july...my car is an 01 red camaro m5. i have most the basic bolt ons with a 75 shot...what do yall of yall have? and to stay on topic....we should all deffently go in on hp tuners together.

Comment

I'm up for anything. I work alot but as long as I have at least a week or two
              notice I can swing it.

I have a 2000 white a4. I'd be willing to go in on the hp tuners as well.
              The four of us should be able to figure it out....haha

Comment

Originally posted by lilchubby
                ...we should all deffently go in on hp tuners together.
                just wanted to throw this out there.. you can get DHP as well for a little less than HPT.... www.digitalhorsepowerinc.com www.gmv6pcm.com

not knocking hpt but wanted to make sure that you guys know whats out there in case you all didnt know all of your options already.

*out*

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X