Question regarding pcmforless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding pcmforless?

I have noticed on the site that when you order a PCM from them you can send yours back for 75 dollars refunded? I am wanting to know if anyone has purchased one from them or not? Does it add the 75 dollars onto your total to make it $150+ $75 totalling $225 or is it like a discount and you pay the 150 and when your send yours back they give you $75 dollars back only making your grand total being $75? which would be the 150-75....I was confused when i was reading it because if it adds it to your total making it 225.....whats the point in sending in your old PCM? Its basically giving it to them for free...

If someone could help me out on this that would be great! I have also send them an email to figure this out too...

Re: Question regarding pcmforless?

i bought one from their......the acutall total is 225. once u send them ur core pcm back they refund u 75 dollars making the total 150. you can choose to keep ur pcm and the one they send you , but u dont get the 75 dollar refund. their is also an option to send them ur computer and 150 and they will program it and send it back. only thing bad about that is that ur car is down while the computer is out. so theirs a few diffrent options, just all depends on what u want.

Comment

I purchased one of theirs.....said that i would send mine in for the refund so it wasnt that bad...What i was getting at is that there really is no point in sending yours in because the total is going to be 150 no matter what....If you send yours in you get the refund back to total to 150 and if you dont send it in its still 150....Will i need to take it to the dealer and have them run the CASE LEARN? They told me from pcmforless that they were sending me a 2000 model one so i wouldnt have to would i?

Comment

no no, you dont understand, i work at autozone so i get this everyday, your computer is called a core. and your wanting a new one. so your total will be 150+a 75 dollar core charge. and that equals 225. but after they get your old one they give you that money back. THAT is when it ends up being 150.

come get some
        http://www.canyoumaketheturn.com/

Comment

ok! yeah i got my new one from them and sent my other one back! they refunded it~!

Comment

Originally posted by cmblack13
            ....Will i need to take it to the dealer and have them run the CASE LEARN? They told me from pcmforless that they were sending me a 2000 model one so i wouldnt have to would i?

yes you will but only once...

read my post in this thread (info direct from GM)... http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread...383#post564383

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X